HAPKIDO PLUS A FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY
Martial Arts Instructors who are seeking professional training plus legitimate certification now have the opportunity of becoming a franchise owner.
Are you currently a martial arts instructor who is looking for professional,
organized backing and support to turn your passion into profits?
Jin Jung Kwan Hapkido is proud to announce the opportunity of becoming a franchise owner to all legitimate, motivated, determined, honorable instructors who seek a professional guideline to stand out in the martial arts industry.
As the worldwide Vice-President of Jin Jung Kwan Hapkido, Grandmaster Michael Rhoades’ goal of standardizing martial arts has come to fruition.
Establishing his first school in Warrenton, Missouri in 1994, he has cultivated a system that provides the highest standards to help the potential school owner achieve success. This system truly sets the instructor apart from any competition.
With the franchise ownership, you can now take out some of the heartaches and pains of going into business for yourself with support and the many benefits that only come from belonging to a professional organization.
What makes Jin Jung Kwan Hapkido-USA different:
- Opportunity to teach Hapkido plus other Korean martial arts-based programs
- Continued education and leadership development
- Association with like-minded professionals will help set you apart in the martial arts industry
- Certification recognized worldwide
- A comprehensive curriculum
- Business management plus marketing
- Technical and strategic support
- Affiliation with the Leading Authority on Self-Defense
This process has proven itself with the success of many school owners nationwide.
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity with Hapkido plus the many benefits of becoming a franchise owner, please contact the World Headquarters at (636) 327-KICK (5425).